Sunday, December 25, 2011

Scholastic I Spy Fantasy [Old Version] for $12.99

Cheap Scholastic I Spy Fantasy [Old Version] Discount Review Shop





*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

Cheap "Scholastic I Spy Fantasy [Old Version]" Discount Review Shop





"Scholastic I Spy Fantasy [Old Version]" Feature


  • Brain-building games teach language arts, thinking skills, and problem solving
  • Enjoy unique characters, fun games, and challenging I SPY riddles
  • Discover over 30 intriguing locations in 3 captivating environments
  • Travel beneath the sea and to an alien planet; invade a castle to defeat a dragon
  • Free I SPY mini CD and book included; for kids ages 6 to 10



"Scholastic I Spy Fantasy [Old Version]" Overview


Explore three fantastical worlds filled with unique characters, fun games and challenging I SPY riddles. During your travels, search for lost treasures beneath teh sea, command a mission on an alien planet, or invade a castle to defeat the dragon and rescue the princess. Encounter challenges and wonderful surprises as you guide these exciting adventures. Double your I SPY fun with the FREE I SPY School Days CD-ROM with purchase! Solve over 1600 object-and-word searches built into the dozens of riddles, puzzles, and games of I SPY School Days.







*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

Cheap "Scholastic I Spy Fantasy [Old Version]" Discount Review Shop

"Scholastic I Spy Fantasy [Old Version]" Related Products



Visit : Best Childrens Software

No comments:

Post a Comment